Friday, May 30, 2008

Baffles and toys!


Baffles in and adhered into place. Should be ready for a leak test later on Friday night...if it's good, the whole works gets moved to my apartment and we start running RO pretty much day and night to fill it up, and then SALT!

Also the JBJ ATO I bought off of a RC member just came in today, it's in pretty good shape. One of the switches appears to be rusting, but I figure that should be just fine used as the "high level shut off" switch. You can see in the picture what I'm talking about, it looks like the threads on top got snapped off and water got in there and rusted some of the wires that are supposed to be sealed up. I pulled it apart and sealed up where I figured water made contact with the wiring with some super glue and glued the threads back on. I also got the plumbing glued into its final positions and all should be good as far as the tank goes. Only big project left is the canopy and lighting.
T5's should arrive today or tomorrow...we'll see.

1 comment:

AquariumsLife.com said...

Hello! Nice blog! I bookmarked it and will read you for sure.